WINSTA® RD - for round feed-throughs and conduits3- and 4-pole round plug-in connectors. With an external diameter of only 17.5mm, the WINSTA® RD fits - as a compact 3- and 4-pole round plug-in connector system - in conduit lighting and in wiring conduits of at least 20mm inner diameter, e.g., for pre-fabricated housing.
Product profilePlug-in connectors WINSTA® RD, Series 774
- Locking latch against unintended separation of a connection made
- Supplied only as pre-assembled conductors with welded, not-detachable contacts
- Connecting conductors in the combination WINSTA® RD/WINSTA® MIDI for energy distribution tasks utilizing WINSTA® MIDI distributors.
- Connecting conductors with socket or plug at one end, other end being open
- Connecting conductors with plug-socket
- Poles: 3- and 4-poles
- Diameterrange: 1.5 mm2/2.5 mm2
- Nominal voltage: 250 V/ 4 kV/3
- Nominal current: 20 A max